space, time,... codes.

Monday, October 23, 2006

WEEKEND POST no1: Something Fishy

Friday, 2:30 AM

We ate at Something Fishy sa Eastwood. Grabe! Ang dami na ng tao! Eat-all-you-can, buffet style kasi e. But still, it's 2:30 AM in the morning and the place was full of, ummm..., well..., people.. he he..I went with Danes, Ivy, Nino, and Mark Carlos (DSPeeps).

So why the hell did we go there at a time when 4/5 of the Filipinos are still asleep? Bakit hindi na lang mga 7 or 8 e hanggang 10 naman yung breakfast nila? He he... Well, it's because I have a contest in Taguig the same day and we (my team mates) had to leave by 6 AM. So imagine, instead of reviewing for the contest, I was somewhere else, eating breakfast. I mean, in about 5 hours, I would be representing UP-Diliman against the likes of La Salle, Ateneo, MIT, etc. tapos yun ang ginagawa ko.. diba? he he.. Buti sana kung La Salle ang makatalo sa amin, they're the defending champions anyway. E what if XYZ University yun manalo? o kaya hindi kami magqualify for the nationals? he he... Ako pa yung nagyaya...

Anyways, the food was good. It always has been. Also, I got better value for my money than the last time I was there (with the same group). Naka1.5 plates ako! Dati, i only had a plate.