space, time,... codes.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ECE Quizzard National Finals and Some Stuff

Instead of reviewing for the contest later, i'm just writing this blog. Wala lang...
It has been quite a while now since my last post at baka mawalan ako ng fans if i don't update them. He he...

Things I did this week that will have a great impact on my future.

1. I bought Hale's second album - Twilight. I like their senti songs e. And you know what? It's my first original CD. The others are pirated. :D

2. During my third interview at P&G

Interviewer: I’m sure you know something about IDS (the function I AM applying at). Geof: NO.

3. Continuation of number2...

Interviewer: Do you really want to apply?

Geof: YES.

4. I watched Borat with Danes and Ivy at Greenbelt. It was really gross…

and funny…

and I slept half-way through it.

5. I was having a conversation with Ivy at Starbucks and I realized that when it’s time for me to own a house, I don’t want it big. I want it just right.

6. 5:30 – 8:30 Awitan Practice (choral singing)

7. Lendl, Nina, and I were helping Jayrald pick his clothes for his PhP5000-worth shopping spree at SM North. And it hit me again… I DON’T have a green shirt. And I don't think I ever had.

8. Look at the time I’ve spent the last week for the following.

Thesis:

Speaking the word: thrice

Just thinking about it: 20 minutes

Going on a meeting about it: 60 minutes

Actually doing it: 10 minutes.

Blog:

This entry alone: 60 minutes

HIV video-making contest:

Planning: 15 minutes

Editing: 720 minutes

It is one of my busiest weeks but it definitely is the least productive all weeks combined.